Re: List invitation to 1st annual OSHIT spring thing

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: List invitation to 1st annual OSHIT spring thing
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:48:21 -0500
Ron Soave wrote:

> Yeah, but what other Spridget gatherings can boast
> racing go carts in a hail of snow balls,

You guys play, we work.
Oshiters don't have time to horse around.
We take a car sitting for 20 + years and have the owner DRIVE it before
we leave for the day.
How many SOS cars came apart but never made it back together?
Yes we have R & R-ed engines at 7:30 pm and STILL had the owner DRIVE
around the block and even the lights worked.
Hell, 1/2 the cars HAVE to drive when we are working on them cause the
owner has to drive it to dry the bondo!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ