Re: moparmom70

To: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moparmom70
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:24:08 -0800
Sorry for the dup if you got this twice, I did not edit my reply the
first time and it seems to have not gone out.

   This seems to me like standard "scare" tactics, I would not think
your employer would care about this issue if you can show that you
have been civil and it did not impair your performance at work.

   As far as the scare tactic, I would be surprised if he/she
actually did contact your work (he/she seems particularly vindictive
so maybe) but I would assume he/she is just saying that to stop you
and it sounds like it might work, you always attack at the most
vulnerable spot and work for most of us is that spot.  Luckily in
this situation my boss would say "Go get him/her"

   Mike