Re: Help! - Car transporter needed in the USA

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Help! - Car transporter needed in the USA
From: john.dagostino@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:23:30 +0000
Hi.
In January bought a 1968 Impaler convertible that I needed shipped to
Massachusetts from Ohio. I called a bunch of haulers and got prices all over
the map. The first guy I lined up went to get the car and discovered it was too
big to fit on his trailer that also had a couple of SUVs loaded on it.
I then went to this site http://www.transportreviews.com/ and made some more
calls based on the reviews. I found a company called "First Call Auto Haul"
that lined up a hauler who got it home in one piece. I have no complaints, he
did what he said he would and he was the cheapest.
Remember, most of these companies are brokers, they post the job on a board and
haulers in the area who need to load their trailer for wherever they are going
next, negotiate a price with the broker.

Hope this helps,
John

From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>