Re: Any Big Healey owners here? Not sure which model..........

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any Big Healey owners here? Not sure which model..........
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:42:18 -0500
My 67 mark III says Choke on it, this would be true of the wooden dash
cars from 64-1/2 up. I have a 60 3000, but I have no clue which box the
choke cable is in. Looking in the reference photos I have, the 59 to 64
cars have the C on the knob, but the C is much smaller (like half the
size of the Bugeye) and the knob is of a different shape than the
Bugeye. The Bugeye has a step around the outer edge, where as the 3000's
seem to be a mushroom without the ridge around the outer edge.

Dave