Ebay's Answer to moparmom70 Complaint

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay's Answer to moparmom70 Complaint
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:18:57 -0500
Friends,
Ebay responded to my member complaint, and it is not what I was hoping
to hear. To summarize;
1) In cases where info is not clearly listed in the item description,
the responsibility falls on the buyer and seller to amicably resolve the
issue.
2) Ebay encourages members to post professional, truthful feedback, but
they will not remove feedback because it seems unfair, or the member
lied. How they encourage members is not clear, surely it is not by their
policies.
3) They say they take feedback seriously, but will not suspend a member
until their feedback score is -4, and then it says "May suspend". With a
score of well over 5500, moparmom70 is indeed immune to discipline and
can continue to deceive, insult, and threaten. It's not the real world,
it's ebay!

I do appreciate all of the replies, but must apologise for those that I
may not have replied to. There were more responses than I could handle.
I am not taking this any further, I'm much too busy and ebay won't do
the right thing by me. The $44 is not the important issue, and
moparmom70 would just turn around and drop the item on another
unsuspecting buyer for more money. I am curtailing my ebay activity, and
if I do look there again, I will pay close attention to feedback comments.
Thank You All,
John