Buying a Spridget

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying a Spridget
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:05:51 -0600
I'm new to the list, but not new to LBC's.  Had a '69 Midget back in the
mid-70's, raced a Healey 100-6 in the early '70's, drove TR's in the
mid-60's thru mid-80's, had a TC for 20 years, etc., etc., but no British
iron at the moment.

My wife wants another Midget (or Sprite), and while I've found an ad here
and there, I haven't found any one place with very many ads.  Is there a
"best" place to look, like a club site or somewhere?  FWIW, we're located in
the Chicago area, and I really don't have time for a restoration - I'd like
to find a nice car ready to go so she can enjoy it now.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Karl Vacek