Soldering Iron

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Soldering Iron
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:17:02 -0600
Has anybody tried one of those cordless soldering irons they advertise on TV
that supposedly heat up and cool down almost instantaneously?  They appear to
be kind of handy in certain circumstances, but I have my doubts about them.

Are they worth a damn at all or are they the piece of crap I suspect they may
be?  Has Frank thrown one against the wall of his garage yet?

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."