Re: Question... (lbc, but not Spridgets)

To: conan <conan@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: Question... (lbc, but not Spridgets)
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:49:10 -0600
Omigosh, Ed!  That 105E engine was tuned by everyone and raced all
over europe!!  Lotus played with it in the Lotus Seven. Cosworth did
tons of mods for it and it was used extensively in the 1960s in
Formula Ford and Formula 3.  There should be a ton of material if you
do a Google search on Ford 105E competition or something. Take a look
at:

http://www.anglia-models.co.uk/books-mtr01.htm

Cheers!!
Jim - reassembling Midget in Dodge City