948 fuel pumps

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 948 fuel pumps
From: BCAH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:19:56 EST
I've got a 1275 sitting on the floor from(I think) a Midget which has a  hole
for a mechanical fuel pump and a lobe on the cam to drive it. Does  anyone
know for sure if the pump from my 948 will work? Using this engine would  be
easier than the other one I have with no hole. Any problems people have been
having with today's gas pulling rather than pushing? The hole is presently
covered with a blanking plate.For that matter,--do new cams for 1275's have
lobes
on them for mech fuel pumps?  Bob C