Engine Removal Follies

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Removal Follies
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:13:00 -0800
My son and I attempted to remove the engine from his 1970 midget today.
We're stuck, and so is the engine. We got the front mounts removed and
cleared with no problems. However, the rear mounts at the transmission
are stuck stuck stuck. I found all the bolts and the support piece is
loose, but I can't separate that piece from the trans. I removed the
three bolts I could see, but I suspect there's another one lurking
somewhere.

We're beat, and I'm ready for a beer. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave Ambrose

--
------
Sure, "Scrum" is a weird name, but "Assault and Battery" was already taken.