Re: ebay - Former Show Car for Sale - 1973 Midget

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ebay - Former Show Car for Sale - 1973 Midget
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:32:10 EST
In a message dated 3/31/2006 2:38:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

Here is  an excellent example of a show quality engine bay for those in
the process  of building their car to show quality standards. I'm
inspired. Inspired to  the point that I'm going to start taking my car
apart  tonight.

Don't forget to contact Ed to order your official MG, blue, red, and  orange
detailing spray paint.  By the way, if you are replacing parts on  the pink
one with some that look like these, send me the old parts.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"