Re: BE bonnet tie-downs

To: healeymonster@fastwave.biz, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BE bonnet tie-downs
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:14:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/2006 9:11:26 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
healeymonster@fastwave.biz writes:

Anyway,  It is time to drill holes for bonnet hold-downs or
tie-downs before  painting the body, and I am looking for some attractive yet
functional hold  downs.

Frank C's dzus (or however you spell it) fasteners are the best look  I've
seen.  Of course, you risk someone asking what kind of Triumph is  that?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."