Re: Bugeye Group..... NOS free to loving owner

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... NOS free to loving owner
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 19:21:35 -0700
Buster

I will be very happy to take the NOS air off your hands. However, I am
extremely busy with work right now, and do not think I can drive up to
Anaheim to collect your unique vintage air.

Therefore, if you would please release the NOS English & TN air (which I
am certain will not mix with the riff-raff Orange County air) and turn
your largest fan south towards San Juan I will keep an eye open for it
and re-capture here.

Regards,

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA