RE: too effing cool

To: "'Deikis, John G'" <John.Deikis@va.gov>,
Subject: RE: too effing cool
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:16:32 -0500
Quitting your day job is key to success.. but, requires a delicate balance.
You have more time to work, and less money to work with.

The Dream Farm Thicko International Headquarters provides a well lit, heated
space to work on things throughout the long WIsco winter. That is something
I've never had before. a decent place to work.

I've got enough restoration projects, (with hope of one a year) to keep me
busy for quite some time. Prices on these things aren't likely to come down,
so obtaining unobtanium seemed to be a good strategy.

  _____