Re: 2 Sprites(?) on Ebay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 Sprites(?) on Ebay
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:47:37 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/2006 8:24:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ladaniels@sbcglobal.net writes:

plus,  come on, it is so blatantly screwed up that he couldn't
possibly  intentionally be trying to screw anybody.

Way before this came up on the list,  I was the high bidder for about  5
minutes at $100. You guys have to burst my bubble.

If you look at the listing now, the seller acknowledges that the pictures
are wrong, but can't change them now. But assuming I spring for $105, does this

mean I get those two Lotuses or just a picture and two more rusted out spridge
ts  to flake away on the driveway?

David Oliner