Okay, Next Question.....

To: Midgetsprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Okay, Next Question.....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:48:29 -0500
Thanks to all for the responses on the clutch. I'm going to assume it
is working correctly as I have removed all the inspection plugs and
watched the mechanism and all appears okay.

Does anyone know a clever gadget of somekind for filling the tranny??
I had thought of filling it before reiinstalling everything, but ...
DUH!!   it would all run out the output shaft!!   Also, what do you
recommend for tranny fluid?  Will a hypoid work or are there things
inside that would be damaged by the sulphur content of a hypoid?  What
do ya'll use in a ribcase?

Cheers!!
Jim - finishing Midget in Dodge City
--