Repro Radiator Bolts

To: Midgetsprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Repro Radiator Bolts
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:51:59 -0500
A couple of months ago I bought a repro radiator for my 1968 Midget.
It came from Mo$$ and was made in England.

Yesterday I finally reached the point of installing it only to find
that the fasteners from my old (original) radiator are too large (thread)
for the repro one.  I guess I can haul the repro down to the hardware
store and keep trying bolts until I find two that are the right thread and
length, but I was kind of hoping someone you would know the bolts I
need and save me from having to do that.  :-)

Cheers!!
Jim - Engine and tranny back in the Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget