yer not gonna believe this.....LBB content!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: yer not gonna believe this.....LBB content!
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:16:37 -0400
yesterday i was offered not 1 but about 3 royal enfield "flying flea"
motorcycles!  in pieces!  (might actually produce 1 nice one and a ratty
second...) the "flying flea" was the brit air dropped motorcycle into nazi
occupied europe for the use in the invasion of europe!
i'm nearing the completion of the aermachi built 1971 harley-davidson 125cc
"rapido" for use as a pit bike at races.    just what i need !  an even
more obscure ...older wierd  motorcycle!   no i declined the offer!     i
have so many unfinished projects now!  including my race car and trailer in
richmond virginia and my tow vehicle sitting here with a seriously messed
up transmission!   what in the world would i do with an over half century
old motorcycle project......!

chuck.
yeah gang , i'm still alive and kicking!   but i'm so deeply burried in
"stuff" i'm having trouble helping myself , let alone others!
but!  i did bring back a first in class in my sprint race at sebring and a
second in class in my enduro wich was one very long race and an even longer
story about how i eventually finished!   ;) (not too shabby for nearly
loosing 3 fingers last october!)