Midget seats

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget seats
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:06:08 -0400
Anyone in need of a pair of Midget seats? These have locking backrests
and head rests. The bottoms are woven rubber straps and foam cushions.
The pholstery isn't that hot, but good start for someone with no seats
at all or want to redo these while still driving the car and swap them
in later. I can send photos. I can arrange delivery to Carlisle, Spring
in two weeks or Imports in May. Northeast Ohio AHC show in May. They
weigh $25 each, shipping is gonna be more than they're worth.

Dave