Re: Horn contact. Hmmmmm

To: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Horn contact. Hmmmmm
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:20:47 -0600
I just fixed this on my Bugeye recently. That loop of spring needs to
contact a small patch of metal on the side of the little cavity the
push fits in. On my car that patch of metal was either corroded or
painted over, but a few minutes with a wire brush solved that. Once I
verified that there was good ground there, everything worked.

-Drew