Midget on Ebay

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget on Ebay
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:19:17 EDT
I forgot who pointed out the Midget on Ebay, but the seller got back to me
on the front bumper conversion:

            Item: MG :  Midget (_4630710444_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4630710444&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1)
 )  This message was
sent  while the listing was active.  deandiego5awf is the  seller.
>From -  westmarin.com It's stainless steel ellipti-rail grab rail part #
F27-1608P30-1 (30 inch) about $73. You'll have to carefully but a  couple kinks
in it
to get the shape but it really looks  good.
>From the pictures,  I agree, it looks good.  One of the better rubber bumper
conversions  I've seen.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."