Re: bustercluster question

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: bustercluster question
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:15:35 -0500
Cool!   Thanks, Ron.  Sounds like this may work out for
me.  I'll probably rent a car at the airport. Will stay in
touch.  Though I haven't official met Buster, I've exchanged
quite a few emails with him so am very happy to help out if
I can.  Turns out we are both fighting the same spinal
problem though his is currently worse than mine.

Cheers!!
Jim