re: exhaust system downpipe/collector guard

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: exhaust system downpipe/collector guard
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:29:47 -0400
A while back, I promised someone Id get some measurements, and a
description of the guard I fabbed and welded onto the frame of my 72,
to protect the collector section of my LCB header, where it emerges from
the engine compartment, and would normally get smashed, under
strenuous driving exercises.  Obviously, I failed to get to the car,
and get those measurements.  Hopefully, by the end of today, Ill have
had the car out, and will have crawled under it, during the spring
pre-flight check-over.
More, later.
Bud Osbourne