Re: Safe jacking points - rear springs -update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Safe jacking points - rear springs -update
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 05:33:25 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>; "Adrian Jones"
<adrianjones747@earthlink.net>; <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:46 AM

Chuffed   =   Happy, pleased.
As in:  "Well chuffed",  "chuffed to mint balls"
or,
As in:  "Chuffin' Nora!"   an exclamation of surprise.  Usually, but not
restricted to, a happy unexpected event.
or,
As in:  "Chuffed out"  fatigued in a happy way (read into that what you
will!)   As in, "Give me 10 minutes before we start again, I'm chuffed out."

Does no-one speak English any more????  (LMAO)

===============================

Thanks, Guy.

You folks from England sure do speak English funny.

Now I'm LMAO.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget -- Willy & David's "Team SU" BABE Rally car
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup -- about to make the big swim from New Zealand to the
U.S.

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."