Re: bustercluster question

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: bustercluster question
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:10:19 -0700
Ron Soave wrote:

>- Closest airport is SNA, less than 10 miles away;

We will pick up anyone who comes in to John Wayne (Santa Ana), LAX, or
Ontario.  We will have two VW Vanagons available for people and/or their
families to use.

>- Buster (still) lives in Anaheim, about a mile from on S. Falcon Street

We are one mile due west of Disneyland.  From our tropical back yard,
you will be able to watch the Disneyland fireworks from the pool and spa.

>- As for hotels....Buster is keen to host as many as possible, but I will
>probably be staying in Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda, about 9 miles from his house

You bet we are anxious to host guests.  We have a guest room with a full
and twin bed, a sofa bed in the living room, and air mattresses for
Pam's work room and my book room (and three bathrooms).  We truly enjoy
having guests, and one year had a steady stream of visitors from England
from the middle of March to the end of August!

>I get a special rate of $89, this is cheaper than AAA or anything (I
>negotiated it personally with the owner

Hey, Ron, you may lure our guests away.  In a newspaper interview last
year, the Mayor of Anaheim actually lambasted Anaheim residents like us
because we were providing free places for visitors to stay when they
visit Disneyland, and that took business away from the hotels, motels
and restaurants.  Yeah!!!!!  We like to tell oru visitors that their
only cost will be getting here, and that we have the free room, free
food, and free car.

Buster