Re: Buster's Flustered by the BusterCluster

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buster's Flustered by the BusterCluster
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:02:27 -0500
<<Filling his shopping cart? More like filling the desk clerk an earful of
his
opinion of both their products and their service.

Actually guys, I have a sincere feeling that Frank wouldn't even TRY to go to
Moss from Buster's!!!

Buster IS close to where Willie and I picked up my new Camino and it's a LONG
& TEDIOUS trek "up" there, right Buster<G>??

Ed

PS:  Buster it was at the Marriott at Onterio Airport<G>!!  FANTASTIC
bartender<G>!!  And we flew into John Wayne.