Re: Sopranos and X

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Sopranos and X
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:12:10 -0500
A few years back, when the Brooklyn band The Hangdogs were touring North
Texas, I went to a Thursday night show to see them for the first time. The
lead singer Matt Grimm was chatting between songs. He quiped "many folks
don't know this, but we are the most popular all gay band in New York". We
all got a laugh at that. He carried on "I tried that joke in Wichita Falls
last night. It didn't go over so well, and I learned our piece of shit van
will hit 100 heading for the city limits"

Oh, fun times..............

Brad