Re: pills

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: pills
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:19:48 -0600
The frist time my wife an I heard the commercial that said "Erections
lasting longer than 4 hours require immediate medical attention", my wife
said "For whom?"

Chris K.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:43:18 -0400, Frank Clarici wrote
> RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>
> > But if you swallow the blue bill and experience an erection that  lasts
more
> > than four hours, consult your physician.
>
> I gotta wonder what the doc will do for you if you are so lucky to
> have such a problem?
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Multiple Sclerosis 150 Mile "Pedal to the Point"
(Yes, 150 miles on a bicycle. No, I'm not a masochist.)
Sponsor Me! ->  http://tinyurl.com/f48lg