Re: My civic duty done today, No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My civic duty done today, No LBC
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:54:16 -0400
Consider the flip-side. An email client w/o filters.

Actually Bob could be to put to good use in our penal system. Let's say
there are inmates who are difficult to control. 24 hours in solitary
confinement with Captain Bob would be threatening enough to turn an
axe-murderer into a pussy cat.

Even better, just think if he was used at the prison in Guantanamo.
Putting Bob together with the detainees for any amount of time, would
get them to confess to anything.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I
ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." Steven Wright