Re: BIG "oops!"; mismatched frickin fenders!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BIG "oops!"; mismatched frickin fenders!
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:36:39 -0400
The Bentley Manuals are supposed to be reprints of the factory manuals.
Unless there was some editing of the content, either of these should be
sufficient and roughly the same as eachother. One is a factory
publication and the other (8044576817) a Bentley manual.

I find having both is useful and helps to fill gaps.

If you want a period manual, factory, Clymer, or otherwise, they appear
on ebay constantly.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any
firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?" Steven Wright