Rear springs - more advice needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear springs - more advice needed
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:58:03 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hi folks,

Well, like I said last time, I have removed one set of springs - however I
can't remove that front bushing.  I tried pressing it out using sockets and a
vice but no joy.  Should I just take it to a machine shop with the new bushes?

Also, now that one spring set has been removed, I can't seem to keep the other
from moving when I use a wrench on the rear shackle. What gives?

I would like to set the car on fire at this point but I can't push in out the
garage.

Regards,  Adrian