Repro Radiator Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repro Radiator Question
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:44:53 -0400
Guys,

    Anybody used one of the repro vertical flow radiators on the market? I`m
deciding whether to get mine repaired or buy new. Moss lists one for $199;
Victoria has one for $350. People there say they don`t know what they look
like. Is there a difference other than price? I`d rather not have a big ticket
item like this on the shelf because it won`t fit or looks wrong.
    I think there was some chatter last week or so about bolt alignment
problems on a replacement radiator, but I wasn`t paying attention.
    Also, could someone suggest a reliable shop to restore the present
radiator, maybe in the MD-DE-PA  area...Thanks,

Bert Shirey
60 Bugeye/66 Midget 1098