Re: cool Bugeye cutout site

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: cool Bugeye cutout site
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:07:47 -0700
Linda Grunthaner wrote:

>     Hi Bugeye lovers I just found this cool sight of car cutouts and even
>though it is listing the Austin as a Spitfire it is the Bugeye.

Somewhere in my files is the one that Moss Motors used as a give-away
advertising gimmick years ago!!!!

>     I teach Engineering Design 3D modeling and the kids are going to love
>this.

Hey, use it as a good example that plagiarism gets a failure for the
course.   (I once failed 14% of my 336 freshmen/sophomore students when
they did not believe that I would fail anyone for the sin of plagiarism.)

Buster Evans