Finally lucky on Ebay

To: Midgetsprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Finally lucky on Ebay
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:20:35 -0500
Well, I finally got a decent buy on Ebay!  For years I've watched my
old motorcycle parts sell on Ebay for twice what they are worth.
Yesterday, however, I must have got lucky.  I priced repairing my
Smiths speedo with several different outfits and the cost was in the
$150 to $200 range. Last night, for the heck of it, I looked on Ebay
and there was a used speedo from a Sprite with a little over an hour
left to go. I bid on it and won the bid at $31. Considerably less than
what repairing mine will cost. The seller claims it is working fine
and it looks to be in very good shape. If it ends up being as
advertised, I will have made my first real "buy" from Ebay.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW