Anyone coming to the Brit car show in Las Cruces?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Anyone coming to the Brit car show in Las Cruces?
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:25:34 EDT
After the great luck I had getting my TR engine from Illinois to
Albuquerque, I thought I'd push the envelope and see if anyone was coming to
next
weekends Brit car show in Las Cruces in a pick up or with a trailer that  would
be
willing to pick up an engine for me in Albuquerque.

I can drive up and pick it up, but if someone were coming this way, I'd be
glad to pay them something to bring me the engine.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"