Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] Wisconson Duck

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] Wisconson Duck
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:05:54 -0500
Lincoln /Navigator.../think about it....Land of Lincoln....these guys
are transplants that Escaped TO Wisconsin.

Seriously, my dad and I were goose hunting at Horicon Marsh in eastern
WI.  These Illineesians drove their caddy in and hunted out of the
neighboring blind.  After shooting 3 Blue Heron's and a Swan (they
thought it was a large Snow Goose) the warden's confiscated their gold
inlay shotguns, caddy, and permits, cuffed them and hauled them away.
They were whining, "We're from Illinois; we didn't know...".
True story....I never laughed so hard in my life!
Now back to our regularly scheduled LBC.
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS