RE: My "annus horribilis"

To: "b-evans@earthlink.net" <b-evans@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: My "annus horribilis"
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:09:08 -0400
buster,
you do not stand alone in the feelings you expressed!   so much has gone
wrong in my life and recently i seem to feel like i am at the bottom of a
large hill where others are gathering huge steaming piles of "#2" and
rolling it down hill and the aforementioned "#2"  incredibly get larger as
they go down hill!  i keep trying to retain a positive attitude .  but
there are times.....
so , while it is rather uncomforting to go through all that stuff find some
support in knowing you are not the only one.

chuck