Re: Venus & Mars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Venus & Mars
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:37:02 -0500
Flounder wrote:

Lemme tell ya pal, the difference between 40 and 50 is amazing (and it ain't
good).

Yeah, and it gets worse at 59, especially with three back surgeries in your
medical history. I was limiting my Harley rides to one half hour max, and I
have lumbar support pillows in all my vehicles. Even then, two hours in a
regular car is tough. I can't imagine doing the car vacations now that we
used to take when I was younger.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance