Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:25:51 -0700
I'm 53 and heading out for our little 2000 foot climb mountain bike
nightride this evening.  It takes longer than it did 10 years ago, and the
descent is a bit slower.  I notice that the major difference is that I'm
less willing to push to the point of pain on the climbs, and more enamored
of survival on the downhill than I was when younger.

My nod to old age is to consider driving the A35 to Bustercluster rather
than the bugeye.  Less hair whipping and 200W of rock'n'roll.  Final
decision on wimping-out will depend on getting a nice 1275 motor into the
A35.

Glen