Freak'n Gas Stations!

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Freak'n Gas Stations!
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:02:59 -0700
It's bad enough for gas prices to be going up - but at least you would
think they would rub it in our noses!

Wife & I drove downtown for a quick lunch. Drove past my local Union 76
on way at 12:00 noon - unleaded regular was at $3.17; it's on wrong side
of road so I decided to fill up on way back home. 35 minutes later drove
up to same 76 station - unleaded regular was at $3.23! Pisssssed! Went
ahead & filled up, cuz the price was still 2-10 cents less the other
local stations.

An hour later I went out to get haircut. Drove by same Union 76 station
- unleaded regular was at $3.19!!

Make up your freak'n mind! I know the gas companies have us by short
hairs right now - but they don't have to mess with our minds too!!

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA