Just a note of thanks, no replies please...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Just a note of thanks, no replies please...
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:30:36 EDT
My Friends,

My wife and I have been working to send a note to each and  every friend that
sent cards and letters of condolences nearly a year ago.   As we addressed
envelopes tonight, we found a stack of over a dozen unopened  cards and letters.

Many were from my friends here on the lists.  Words  cannot express our
thanks for your thoughts and prayers, and somehow the finding  and opening of
these
envelopes tonight has made the upcoming anniversary of our  loss even a
little easier.

Thank you all, and please, no replies are necessary and I  really do not want
to start a thread (sorry Jay).

Expect to receive a note from us, and an update on the  grandchildren in the
next week or so.  We love you all.  God  Bless.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."