LBC Haynes Manuals

To: "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: LBC Haynes Manuals
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:27:17 -0500
Thursday, I was at the swap meet in north Fort Worth and found the following
manuals in like new condition. Slight wrinkling on the cover, and some light
grease staining across the ends of the paper on the Spridget manual where
someone was thumbing through it. Anyway, here is what I have
Haynes MGB 1962 thru 1980 Roadster and GT Coupe - 110 cu in (1.8 liter)
ISBN 3834500111
Haynes MG Midget Austin Healey Sprite 1958 thru 1980 - all models 948cc -
1098cc - 1275cc - 1493cc
ISBN 3834500265
Haynes Triumph Spitfire 1962 thru 1981 - 70 cu in (1147 cc) - 79 cu in (1296
cc) - 91 cu in (1493 cc)
ISBN 3834500113

All three of these are in great shape, but I already had the books I need.
I thought that if someone wanted them badly enough to pay me $10 per book,
and cover priority shipping, they can have them. Provide of course, they get
me an email requesting it, before anyone else. Photos available on request.
Yes, I have financial interest in this matter. If that bothers you, you
really don't need one of these books. <BG>

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad