RE: track rod thread pitch

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: track rod thread pitch
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:32:04 -0700
Chris,

On the NOS inner track rods that I recently purchassed on eBay, (refering to
the adjusting end of the rod that screws into the outter track rod end:
External diameter of threds .613 in
Internal dia of threds  .598 (this is high because mt calipers wouldn't
bottom out in the threads.)
pitch 18tpi

On the other end