Re: aluminum polish

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: aluminum polish
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:41:34 -0400
Linda Grunthaner wrote:

> I was cleaning the aluminum wheels

Linda

My son found a great product for aluminum.
Speedy is the name. He bought it at Tronix and I am sure you can find it
at any modern kid car accessory shop. It's a qt size bottle and it's
green. I love this stuff. It makes the Sprite cockpit trim and my
aluminum wheels look like chrome. It is non abrasive and it lasts quite
awhile.
Mothers & Semichrome are good but this stuff will blow the socks off
those other 2. It is not a paste like the others, it has some semi
disolved paste in it but it's much more watery. A little on a rag and
you can do a whole wheel.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ