Re: Back on the list

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back on the list
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:21:26 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2006 4:25:36 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

Hi  Chums,

I'm back on the list for as long as I can cope with the list  traffic.

Welcome back Daniel.  Nice to have the Guru back  with the faithful!  As long
as you stay away from Ed's Assn list, the  chatter here is mostly car related
now.  Believe it or not, Ed did a good  thing.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."