Moss official, especially formulated, exceedingly specially

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Moss official, especially formulated, exceedingly specially
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 12:20:57 GMT
LMAO!! I know....believe it or not, I feel the same way, Frank!!! "Snake oil",
eh?? :):)

But the stuff was on sale when I ordered a Tyvek car cover from them a couple
of years ago so I figured what the hell, I'd give
the "official, tailored for the purpose" stuff
a shot.

I've no clue whether it works better than
the old "3 in 1". Most likely not....I sure as hell can't tell any
difference.....but I like
the blue color. Very attractive!! :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)