Re: Wheel balance

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Wheel balance
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:13:28 -0700
Hi Frank,

Likely you have 2 wheels out of balance dynamically and they are slightly
different diameters.  At one point they will cancel out their imbalance and
as one wheel rotates a bit faster than the other, it will aggravate the
imbalance.  Hard to balance small wheels, also.

BUT! if you pick up one of these, it'll take care of your wheel balance
problem.

http://tinyurl.com/jddja

Later, Paul A