Retirement Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Retirement Question
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:41:35 EDT
For my friends in the UK, I have been pondering this retirement travel  plan,
where the wife and I, in a few years, close up the house here for a year  and
move to England, rent a small flat, buy a used car, and travel  extensively.
I'm thinking the cost of a couple of good vacations can pay  our living
expenses for several months.

One question my daughter asked, what about medical care.  I understand  it is
socialized medicine, but how does that work for tourists?  I'm  doubting our
medical insurance from the states would be any good there.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"