Re: Bustercluster beverages

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Bustercluster beverages
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 20:26:43 -0500
Glen,
I also keg in the Cornelius cannisters. They hold right on 5 gallons. I don't
have a tower set up like your friend does yet, but that is near the top of my
list when I get retired and moved to Georgia. At present I have a very nice
clone of New Belgium Brewery's "Fat Tire" which is close to empty now
and also a brand new keg of B3 Stout which I am saving for this Saturday's
celebration (National Home Brew Day).  The weather looks promising so I
think I will take the keg down to our big get together in the Midget!

BTW, will he lend you a 5lb CO2 bottle, hoses, and tap?  You'll need
them to dispense the beer..   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City