Re: motor oil & other fluids

To: "Daniel1312@aol.com" <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: motor oil & other fluids
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 13:54:29 -0400
Dan,
Thank you for all your help, I just got a message from Frank about the books
you wrote. I'm ordering them now, I love to buy tech books especially Healey
books and love to support all the authors. Frank is going to help me with a
broken screw on the float cover of my carbs and a cleaning he said he has
the parts or a replacement. I'm just loving working on my little 62 even
though she's not quite road worthy. But with patience will be soon. Did you
see the 62 on eBay today 4637999106 real pretty. Mine is factory deep pink
she gets the new rockers welded on in late fall or next spring then paint.
Loved my 68 Spitfire but hated the differential and replaced 2 in 3 years. I
welded new rockers, floors and fenders myself at 20 yrs old from plain old
sheet metal. It looked good when I sold her in November and the new owner
really likes it.
Happy motoring,
Linda

62 Sprite aka Pinky